Monday, January 12, 2009

Fiber Day Trips!

I am at home sick today and am getting very bored, so I decided it was time to update the blog. I have been crazy busy so far this January, so I don't have any progress on any projects! This is very frustrating since I have had the same chenille scarf on my loom for a month, my inkle loom is bare, and my crochet hooks are neatly tucked away.

I live in Washington, DC and have been in awe at the number of fiber arts options within a 2 hour radius of the city. I recently discovered Lahara Textiles in Montgomery County, MD. I am hoping to make a trip to Lahara in the coming months to see their weaving studio, and hopefully meet some artists!

Are you within a few hours of DC? Tell me about your favorite spot for a fiber arts day trip! I hope to add more to my Fiber Google Map soon!

No comments: