Sunday, October 12, 2008

My studio is officially a studio

My various and sundry projects have officially taken over my apartment. It all started with a day trip to East Berlin, Pennsylvania where I officially created a weaving yarn stash thanks to "The Mannings." I bought so much yarn, I don't know if I'll ever get through all of it. So I decided to start everything at once.

I have the (same) project on the inkle loom. I have started my mystery project on my LeClerc and I had 2 crochet projects going. Luckily, I have finished another crochet scarf, so now I'm only down to one crochet project.

It is amazing that I have been able to fit so many projects into just 325 square feet of space. My tiny apartment is holding up, thanks to the large bay window that plays host to the LeClerc. Hopefully my newly created stash of weaving yarn will not strangle me at night!

No comments: