Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer Fiber Blues

DC is so hot and humid and it makes me lose my motivation for weaving/crochet/anything fiber related! I know a lot of folks can work on their projects in the comfort of AC, but just looking at yarn makes me hot. Having said that, I did finish this crochet bag from Interweave Crochet:

I also bought some new cotton yarn from the newly opened Fiber Space in Alexandria, VA (which is fabulous, by the way)! I have two friends who are pregnant, so I want to make some fun baby items. Any pattern ideas out there??

I am hoping to make it back to the ArtSpace soon to finish up my red chenille scarves, but I will be on the road for the next two weeks. I need a road project ASAP! Any crochet baby patterns are very warmly welcomed!

1 comment:

tullika said...

Wow! This turned out great! Perfect for carrying yarn. :)